Friday, June 26, 2009

Inauguration Day: "Really?!"

I'm taking this entry to introduce a brand new segment to my blog. For one reason or another (or no reason at all), I think most things that I see and hear on any given day in my life are, in some way, funny. However, a few things just take the cake. Some things catch me so off guard that laughing doesn't even do them justice. I actually have to pause to think and stare for a few seconds and really take it in. Unfortunately, as satisfying as these moments are, within days (that's generous), they fade from memory and are lost forever... until now. From now on I'm going to document them right here on the internet where I can enjoy them time and time again, and of course, share them with you. I shall call them, Mini-Me. Wait, no. Sorry. These posts will be called "Really?!"

No comments: