Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Discovering the Alternative

Sometimes I know what's going to happen next before it actually happens. I'd like to develop this but I haven't figured out exactly how yet.

Sometimes I inexplicably start humming a random tune that I haven't heard in a long time, at the exact same time as someone else. This happens too frequently to be coincidence.

Language is a relatively inefficient form of communication. It has a purpose, but it's overvalued. Our perverted understanding of it causes us to use it ineffectively. How much of what we say is actually constructive in terms of our personal welfare or advancement as a species? People's dependence on it has had adverse effects on our evolution. Our overuse and misuse of it hinders progress.

How do you express something you can't explain to someone who hasn't experienced the same thing?

No comments: