Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Neverending Story

So it's been a while since I've posted. It's not that I haven't been writing. It's just that every time I start writing I never finish. The problem seems to be that once I start telling a story, I feel like I have to include every little detail. I'm starting to realize though that there's no way that I'll be able to write about everything that happens on my trip, much less in my life after this trip. And even if I could it would make for a boring blog. After all, I'm not trying to write a story that flows, I just want to document the outstanding things in my life and my reflections on them so that I can eventually develop some understanding of the evolution of me and my thought process. That being said, my next post will be a compilation of my verbose writings from this last week or so because I can't justify simply deleting them after having taken the time to write them down.

1 comment:

L.A. said...

This is exactly why I, personally, had to give up blogging like a journal... I'm a rambler